In 2016 Pinky Jangra was shortlisted by Hay House and Psychologies Magazine as one of the UK's top 5 new voices in self help and personal development.
Whether you want to get philosophical, spiritual, metaphysical, psychological, biological, emotional or behavioural - Pinky covers them all. After all, we are multidimensional beings and a holistic approach to personal growth and resilience is most likely to get results.
Pinky's own journey of personal growth has been going for over a decade. As an Indian female born in the UK, she grew up in a very challenging environment. Like many Asian females, she was conditioned into shame and suppression and experienced trauma. Somewhere a long the way, these wounds planted seeds of wisdom. Pinky started exploring the world of self-help, healing, authenticity and the process of becoming who we truly are as opposed to who we were conditioned to be. She has extensive knowledge and experience in many areas of self-help and combining this with over a decade of corporate experience, training and coaching, she now teaches others.
She works with:
- People who have experienced abuse, offering online education in resilience, support materials and live workshops.
- People who are interested in personal growth, offering masses of online content
- Organisations who are interested in building staff resilience and well being, offering her proprietary Resilience training
Pinky loves what she does and shares a lot of free content to help people including blogs, videos and cartoons. Her vibrant, unique and energetic approach to personal development keeps her social media sites growing in followers on a daily basis. Check out her Facebook Page here.
Pinky is available for:
- Group workshops and speaking events
- Writing articles and books
- Any collaborations that you might have up your sleeve!